Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Life is Good!

Having a baby the fourth time around and with our youngest being five - has been wonderful. I think I am a more relaxed and comfortable mother to an infant now then I was ten years ago. The kids are such a big help too! As always Miti is such a good father to our infants. When he comes home for lunch he can't wait to hold him. He stares at him and speaks Samoan to him. All of the kids are so gentle to him. Tavita is loved and is such a blessing to our family.

Since having the baby, we have been to visit Miti's family in California twice. Lina, my mother-n-law loves him. We caught them snuggling together sleeping in her bedroom. She is so proud that he has her Grandfather's name, Amio. I don't know if she cares too much about his first name, but she is so excited that he is Amio.

1 comment:

The Schilling's said...

I cannot believe how adorable Tavita is. I love all the pictures. Great job on the blog.