Monday, May 5, 2008

ALLERGY ALERT

Anybody who knows Miti, knows that he is ALLERGIC to gross smells and spit up. Well you know with kids and especially babies - these are of the norm. Yesterday afternoon I fed Tavita and came downstairs. I found Miti napping on the couch. I laid the baby on his chest and turned to walk away. I heard this muffled, "Karen". I turned around and found Miti struggling to talk and breath with milk throw up all over his face. Apparently, he had picked up the baby to sit him on his chest and the baby spit up on his face.
I quickly got a blanket to clean off his face including his mouth and nostrils. I was really proud of Miti for not "freaking out" because of his ALLERGIC reaction. Then I said, "I really wish you could have held that pose for a minute longer so I could have taken a picture for the blog.
Wish I could have showed you, but it was too funny I had to blog it even without a picture.

6 comments:

John and Marissa said...

Cute blog! I didn't know that you had one... That's a pretty good story - doesn't really need a picture. You created a great visual. ;) Hope Masina is doing ok!

Logan and Ashley said...

That is so funny and gross. Poor Miti I don't blame him for being "allergic" to throw up, it is nasty!

Olson's said...

Hillarious! I remember hanging out watching Survivor eating chips and salsa when Tana pushed a little to hard and Miti had to change his diaper. I have never seen anyone dry heave so much. That was classic.

Hope all is well great blog

TJ

Olson's said...

Hillarious! I remember hanging out watching Survivor eating chips and salsa when Tana pushed a little to hard and Miti had to change his diaper. I have never seen anyone dry heave so much. That was classic.

Hope all is well great blog

TJ

Tina said...

Ha ha! That's great! =)

The Henricksen Journal said...

Awesome! Hope all is well there. We are in Western Washington now and miss our Greeley friends. (Hope you don't mind - I have been trolling the blogs tonight and caught up on your life!)

Gail Henricksen