Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blog Raider

Some of you may have noticed the recent color change in our blog. Well, one day I pulled up the blog and noticed that someone had changed the template. (who else, but Miti). So, I quickly went to customize to change it back. I don't know if I just didn't want to spend the time on it, or just too darn lazy, it is yellow and some other funky colors now instead of what we had before. Someday I will get around to it.
We are enjoying the weather here in Vegas. Hasn't been too hot yet. Really! I think we have hit 110 a couple of times, but still not unbearable. The girls went back on track this week and will be in school until August. We had fun on track break. Now they are missing out on summer fun! The boys and I went to the pool today. Water, friends, food and fun! What more can you ask for. I need to post a picture of our brown berry - Tana. Boy the kids tan so great. We will make sure the girls get a swim in every now and then afterschool.
Take care everyone!!! I hope that you are all having a wonderful summer!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the music and the color of your blog! Very relaxing!! I need to get your email so I can invite you to my blog. It is set to private. I am a bit paranoid!! Glad to hear you are doing well in Vegas!
Sarah Richardson

Karen said...

Sarah,
Our email is makpula@msn.com

Sarah said...

thanks karen!