Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Night

Hey, it is Sunday night, Father's Day. I just want to send a shout out to all the fathers out there. I am so grateful for my good husband. I am very blessed in my marriage.
I just checked my blog and saw all these comments. We do our blog to keep in contact with those that we don't get to see often. But, an added bonus to blogs, or at least in my opinion, is that we have so much support from family and friends through comments. We are able to have that support that we as women need - and we don't have to spend a lot of money on long distance calls or time - which is harder to come by - to keep up with all these wonderful relationships. I want to say thank you to all my blogging buddies. Love ya!

5 comments:

Logan and Ashley said...

I agree. I love to be able to keep up with everyone with out trying to find time to call and make schedules work with everyone. Your family is adorable. I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting!!

Cami said...

I love blogging as well! I am able to keep up with people I might not normally (because I am bad at phone calls and emails.) Love all the new posts on your blog. You look great, and your kids are darling. LOVE the BIG eyes on your sweet baby!

the medeiros family said...

Okay Karen, you've used your one free pass...next time you are remotely nearby you must stop by! ;) I do know how crazy trips can be w/ family and time constraints, but please don't ever hesitate to knock on our door...it would be a very welcome surprise! :)

deeder6 said...

I love checking in on you through your blog! I didn't even know about your 4th until I read it here! Thanks for keeping in touch this way! Your kids are beautiful and you and Miti look the exact same.

Todd and Lisa said...

Yes it is great!! I was so happy to run into your blog. keep in touch!