Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Summer Loss . . . A Happy Reunion on the Other Side




Half of our family in this picture went home this summer - Zach, Roger and Brad (the three on the right).

This picture was taken last summer when my dad, Eric and nephew, Chris,and deceased loved ones went to Africa with Choice Humanitarian building a foundation for a school.

Dad you were inspired to take the boys on this great trip. I am so glad you all had those three weeks to spend time together. What wonderful memories you and Eric have.

6 comments:

Cami said...

Wow, Karen, I hope you are doing okay. So sorry to hear of more losses in your family. It seems like you have a wonderful and strong family. I am so grateful for the perspective we have, and I'm sure that helps you too! We are thinking of you...

Jackie said...

Wow karen, I can't believe it! I am so sorry. I wish I had just the right thing to say, but I am at a loss for words. Please know that I love you my friend and that you are in my thoughts. Give Miti my love as well.

Anonymous said...

I am at a loss for words. But my love is with your family at this time.

Todd and Lisa said...

Karen and Family I am so sorry. You all have been through SO MUCH. Our prayers are with you!

the medeiros family said...

Karen, I am so glad I got to talk to you last night. You know I love you. Your testimony and faith are a true example to me. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Tamara said...

Oh Karen, I'm just reading about this. I'm so sorry your family is going through this. You are in our prayers.